Oct 12, 2011

98 Degrees

Various sources on the internet and electronic signs around town this afternoon have posted temperatures ranging from 95 degrees F to 100 degrees F. It is October 12th and I am melting and so is all of the chocolate I have in my cupboard. I really thought we were past heat like this down here in Long Beach, on the ocean, where it's not supposed to be this hot anyway, but apparently I was mistaken. Needless to say I spent another afternoon at the pool, snoozing in the sunshine and reading a few pages from my book.
I'm about to head to Costa Mesa for this evenings performance of How the World Began. After that first reviewer the others have all been pretty positive. We have 7 performances left - the last one being a Sunday matinee. Hard to believe that we are almost done with this show - seems like yesterday we were sitting in our rehearsal room listening to the actors go through their table work. After Sunday I am on a three week vacation from the theatre. My next show will be a two week assignment to SCR's annual Christmas Carol and then I'll be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment